2.6.14

Sew Mama Sew's "My favourite quilt" series



My Wink quilt is being featured over on the Sew Mama Sew blog today, in a fabulous series curated by the lovely Jessica of Quilty Habit.

                                                           

I was so chuffed to be asked to be a part of this month long series and can't wait to see all the favourite quilts that are posted throughout June.  Go check it out, there is even a link up for your own favourite quilt and a chance to win some vouchers from Fabricworm.

5 comments:

  1. Great quilt - well deserved feature ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
    bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
    have a nice evening! vimax asli obat pembesar penis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really late but I'm off to read all about you and your quilt!

    ReplyDelete